Tuesday 4 September 2018

Helo evryone!

I've been away for a while, but thanks to some prodding from a friend, I tought it was high time to check in and get the blog up and runninga agian.

For anyone who has followed me this far, my life is going well. My husband and I just celebrated our 21st anniversary, and two of our kids are starting university this fall. We have been doing some traveling, and have been lucky enough to visit places in Florida ad the Dominican republic and even got to spend two weeks in Belize!

I know hat many of you might be wondering how our marriage is going post affair.  Can a marriage ruly recover?

I can only say that ours has. Sure, there are times when the going has been tough, but just as in most areas of life, the things that are most worth having often require the most effort...but in the end, they are worth it.

Now for a bit of housekeeping. I'm going to try and write a new post daily, and if you are interested is writing a guest post, feel free to let me know. I'm interested in hearing a  range of opinions and experiences, so feel free to speak up! I also welcome any questions, comments you might have.

Again, thanks for stopping by and I hope you decide to stick around for while. Life can, and does, get better even after an affair!


No comments:

Post a Comment