Friday 22 August 2014

After I found out my husband was cheating, there were so many things I wanted to say to him but I didn’t quite trust myself to say them without messing them up completely. I’d think about what I wanted to say, but I knew that when the time came, I’d mess them up or not say them at all.
This is where writing things down became really helpful to me. I could write down what I wanted to to, see it it front of me, and chnage it until I knew that i had worded it just right. When I was sure it was perfect, I’d give it to my husband, he’d read t and then we’d talk about it. He did the same with me.
Even if you don’t consider yourself to be good with words, writing can be really helpful. Whether or not you choose to share your pieces with your spouse is up to you. some people find that writing things out just for themselves is really helpful . Many people choose to keep a journal of their feelings, and that can help them sort them out. You can also go back to look at your previous entries and see just how far you’ve come. When you are feeling low, that can sometimes make a huge difference.
There’s no right or wrong way to do it…just write what you feel…say whatever you want and don’t be afraid to say anything you like.
it can really help.

No comments:

Post a Comment