Friday 22 August 2014

There has been some debate as of late abut whther or not affairs are more accepted than they used to be.
My opinion is that this depends upon where you live and what circles you travel in.
In mine, they are not accepted publicly. his doesn’t mean that they don’t happen, but rather that people don’t approve.
I do think that there has been a shift in society towards instant gratification, self absorption, entitlement and also a real ” me first” attitude in an awful lot of people. nay people are also much more loathe to accept responsibility for their actions.
I really don’t like that, and I find it sad. It makes me wonder what society will be like for the next generation. Morals , empathy and ethics seem to be viewed by some as quaint vestiges of the past that are no longer needed…at least by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment