Friday 22 August 2014

Have You Been Hurt by an Affair? You're Not Alone

One of the sad truths about marriage is that it is not always perfect or even smoothy sailing. There are lots of women and men out there who are looking for hope that a marriage can be reconciled after an affair…let me assure you, it is possible!



There are lots of people who will tell you that you can’t reconcile, that you’re better off divorced, and in some situations, that may be true. In others, reconciliation is the right choice.

In this blog, I’ll share my story ( some things will be changed to protect people’s identity). I’ll also include some words of wisdom from other men and women who have been through similar situations in their lives. I’ll also talk about my views on the other man/woman, the cheating spouse and lots of other affair related subject.

I’ll appreciate any and all comments, and I hope that you find this blog useful to you, whichever road you choose to take.

Welcome to my blog, and I hope you like i.

No comments:

Post a Comment