Friday 22 August 2014

Sometimes when people talk about affairs, you might hear the term “affair bubble”…What does this mean?
It can mean different things in different situations, but one of the most common seems to be the state of “foolishness” that some married people get into when they are cheating. They honestly don’t seem to be thinking clearly at all, and all logic goes right out the window. They sometimes seem to think things like:
- my spouse doesn’t say anything, but they must know I’m cheating, so since they don’t say anything about it, they really don’t care
- I can have my ‘piece on the side’ and my marriage and no one will ever know and no one will be hurt
- I’m still a good parent while I’m cheating aka- ” the time I take for my affair isn’t taking any tine away form my kids”
- Everyone cheats anyway
- I desreve to be happy no matter who it hurts
- They only know the other man or woman a few weeks and they are “soul mates” or ” in love” or ” no one had ever understood me like this”
and there are many others..I’m sure you’ve heard some different ones yourself
Why do people get like this? I honestly don’t know. Rationalization, guilt, or even stupidity are all possible candidates. Perhaps it’s just that maybe all their blood has pooled in their genitals leaving nothing to carry oxygen to their brain :D

No comments:

Post a Comment